Sunday, October 19, 2014

Something Else Weird

In the last few days I've had a number of missed calls from different numbers, all beginning with the India country code 91.

As none of the numbers belonged to anyone recognizable, I did not call back, believing that anyone who really wants to get in touch with me would do so eventually.

The latest number, 91-14092-63914 seemed vaguely familiar so I called back.

A computerized operator's voice came on with the information that the number in Karachi was unavailable. !!!!

************************

Addendum on 20 October

This morning I went to call a fellow member of the Goa Bloggers Group to whom I had given a missed call as a way of exchanging numbers at our meeting on Saturday, 18 October.

My phone had no record of the call I had dialled.

Then I noticed all the missed calls I had received in recent days had also disappeared!

Totally foxed about what all this means...

No comments: